Multicultural Child, Youth & Family Services
FOCUS Connect believes there's nothing more important than family. We respect and honour the individual diversity and cultures of families in what we do and how we help.
What do we do?
- We provide early intervention, prevention and support to families with children 0 - 17.
- We work together with families and other services to promote positive change in people's lives.
how our workers can help
- Home visits.
- Short term case management.
- Personal goal setting.
- Referrals to other services.
- Parenting support and education.
- Positive parenting programs.
- Family advocacy and information.
- Live in the Macarthur and Camden area.
- Be a parent or carer of someone between the ages of 0 -17 years.
- Be from a multicultural background or be living with at least one family member who has a multicultural background.
Our service is confidential and free!
Self referrals and referrals from other services welcome.
Funded by the Australian Government, Department of Social Services and the NSW Government, Department of Communities & Justice.