CALD Family Settlement
Focus Connect's CALD Family Settlement program addresses the needs of families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds towards improved safety, health, education and social life with:
- Information on local resources, facilities and your rights.
- Support, advocacy and referral.
- Individual casework.
- Assistance with enrolling in school and english language courses.
- Assistance with recognition of overseas qualifications.
- Social and educational groups.
The CALD Family Settlement program is for permanent residents from a migrant, refugee background that have lived in Australia for less than five years.
Funded by the Department of Social Services under the Families and Communities Program (Settlement Services).